- Eat to Live – Joel Fuhrman, MD
- Dr. Neal Barnards Program for Reversing Diabetes – Neal Barnard, MD
- Healing with Whole Foods – Paul Pitchford
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease – Caldwell Esselstyn, MD
- Green Smoothie Revolution – Victoria Boutenko
- Seed to Salad in Seven Days– Peter Burke
- Healing with Whole Foods – Paul Pitchford (vegan author and Chinese Medicine focused cookbook)
- Ancient Wisdom: Modern Kitchen – Yuan Wang and Warren Sheir (Chinese Medicine focused)
- Raw Food Essentials – Ani Phyo (vegan and GF)
- Ani’s Raw Food Desserts – Ani Phyo (vegan and GF)
- The Rawvolution Continues – Matt and Janabai Amsden (vegan and GF)
- Ani’s Raw Food Kitchen – Ani Phyo (vegan and GF)
- Get it Ripe: A Fresh Take on Vegan Cooking and Living – Jae Steele (vegan)
- nwveg.com– home of Northwest Veg with events and great resources
- vegweb.com – great site for lots of recipes
- greensmoothiesblog – how to make amazing green smoothies and great health tips
- happycow.net – this site list vegan restaurants ALL over the world (even health food stores and veggie friendly places)
- peta.org – all kinds of great vegan/vegetarian resources
2 thoughts on “Resources”
Do you except insurance?
I contacted you earlier in the year but I’ve been traveling back and forth to Missouri to take care of family business.
Yes I do take insurance… I take everything but Kaiser I’m still on the wait list. I do offer a sliding scale when insurance doesn’t cover as well.